eTeacher PRO eLearning Blog
Articles & videos about the eTeacher PRO Learning Management System, Virtual Learning Environment and Course Management System. Stay up to date with latest developments.
Today's release of the eTeacher PRO Learning Management System (V3.2.28) includes:
- A restructuring of the Associated Documents in the Assessment Schedule tab. Folders are now created under a Date-Venue naming convention e.g. 2017-10-12-VenueName. Individual unit assessment folders are then created under this Date-Venue parent folder. This gives the benefit of being able to locate any documents relating to an assessment or training day date including venue booking confirmations, assessor & tutor confirmations and any other assessment paperwork.
- The right click options within the Course Progress tab have been restricted based on module type. Online theory & portfolio and paperwork modules are restricted to Make Payment and Mark Complete options. Assessment & Training Day modules are restricted to Make Payment and Book. Certification modules are restricted to Request, Resend and Print Certificates as well as Make Payment.
- Under the Bookings and Results tab for a learner, there is now a right click Move Booking option. This brings up a list of available bookings for an assessment schedule onto which a booking can be moved. Rather than deleting the original booking, this is marked as moved so that bookings can be easily tracked.
- Two new statuses have been added to the CRM tab including Cold Lead and Attempted (for when contact has been attempted). These are also colour coded.
For an example of how to take advantage of these new features, please watch the video below.
You can request a full demo of the eTeacher PRO LMS, VLE and CMS by going to the Contact Us page.
We have just releases Version 3.2.22 which includes a number of feature
- Sending emails to multiple students across multiple assessment
schedules. These emails are added to the learner's Help Desk account
- Assigning Assessors, Tutors and IQA's to an assessment schedule is
easily done in the Assessment Schedule grid via simple dropdowns
In late 2016, we were very honoured to hear our parent company, Train Fitness International Ltd. won the UK Active, Active Training Awards, Best Use of Technolgoy Award. TRAINFITNESS fully utilises the software we have developed to maximise learner engagement while reducing the resources required to run the business of providing training and education.
Here is a video of the presentation which won the award.